Seeking Claims Customer Service Reps for future opportunity.
Working in a phone intensive environment, Claims Customer Service Reps secure the first notice of loss details for all inbound phone reports. Individuals also provide additional services to those new losses that meet Express Claims criteria, including explanation of coverage, liability and the set up of both rental and inspections as appropriate.
- Takes phone calls including first notice of loss and inquiry calls for the claims organization
- Provides services to customers that include but is not limited to appraisal assignment, tow assignment, rental car support, benefit explanation, and liability explanation
- Obtains facts of loss to determine liability and exposures for handling
- Identifies higher level exposures and refers files or features to management for triage
- Sends necessary correspondence as it relates to the claim and department of insurance regulations
- Uses Esurance systems to properly document files and process claims
- Promptly identifies and transfers total loss features to the Total Loss Unit for settlement handling
- Identifies referrals, completes proper summaries and forwards files to subrogation for collection in a timely manner
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills, able to work well under deadlines in a fast paced call center environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with both internal and external customers
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and claims related software programs
- Excellent customer services skills
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent education preferred preferred
- Two years of customer service or call center experience preferred
- Auto insurance background preferred
Physical Demands and Work Environment: Representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be able to operate a PC and sit for extended periods of time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.