Responsible for system installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and management of various Windows 2003/2008/Windows 7 applications and systems. Resolves routine End-User trouble tickets. General Technical Requirements:
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, GPO and TCP/IP.
- Proficient with Citrix and Citrix Receiver, Virtual Machines and Virtual Desktop environments.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products with strong analytical knowledge utilizing Microsoft Excel.
- Strong knowledge with Cisco VoIP products including Call Manager and Cisco IP Phones.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft SCCM and software deployments