Responsible for the accuracy and compliance of filed and approved insurance rate plans. Develop, oversee and verify multiple rate programs and test cases for rate changes to existing programs and prior to the release of new property and casualty rating programs.
- Responsible for verifying compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley regulations with regard to the company's rating and underwriting controls.
- Responsible for manual testing Esurance rating systems and functionality and comparing results with QA testing to ensure products and system functionality are accurate and in compliance of filed and approved insurance rate plans.
- Select test scripts and conduct in depth User Acceptance Testing (UAT) prior to the release of new property and casualty rating programs (pre-production), as well as for rate changes to existing programs (post-production).
- Work with Quality Assurance, Development, Product and Actuarial Management staff to ensure compliance of rate programs and verification of the PDF policy document notices.
- Provide advanced rating review support to the Response Center.
- Provide rating support to Compliance department for market conduct exams and completion of premium surveys requested by state departments of insurance.
- Provide end to end support for Insurance Operations and Compliance defects:
Identification to policy correction.
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence by providing conditions and quality verification of defect impact lists.
- Analyze production policies through manual reviews and rating to determine if rating or system errors occurred.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance, Development and Product and Actuarial Management staff to ensure compliance of rate programs.
- Extensive knowledge of Esurance applications and processes.
- Able to work both independently and within a collaborative and diverse team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, and Word) and advanced Excel knowledge.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the rating of automobile insurance with Property and Casualty insurance terminology.
- Prior experience with systems Quality Assurance testing preferred.
- Prior experience with SQL and Microsoft Access preferred.
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor?s degree and/or equivalent experience preferred.
- 2-3 years of related work experience required.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: Representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be able to operate a PC and sit for extended periods of time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.