Provides administrative support to the Claims unit group. Works with customers, body shops, and vendors to ensure the appropriate documentation is obtained to process payments.
- Review Process Claims to finalize resolution of estimates.
- Issue payment on completed estimates and supplements.
- Track payments issued.
- Assist appraisers with information from claims system.
- Follow up with customers as needed to ensure satisfaction of repairs.
- Assist with all other duties in support of management functions.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational management skills, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with both internal and external customers
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and claims related software programs
Experience / Education:
- High School diploma required; Associate degree preferred.
- One or more years claims processing experience preferred.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: Representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be able to operate a PC and sit for extended periods of time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.