- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and claims related software programs.
- Excellent customer services and solid negotiation skills.
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor?s degree and/or equivalent education required.
- Three or more years experience in personal automobile claims handling required.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: Representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be able to operate a PC and sit for extended periods of time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Background Check / Licensing:
As part of the hiring process at Esurance, a pre-employment background check for all new hires will be run which includes employment, education, and criminal verifications. Additionally, for licensed positions you will be required to obtain and maintain licensure in one or more states which includes fingerprinting and an FBI check which will go back as far as your history allows. Your ability to obtain and maintain employment will be contingent on your ability to be licensed in all required states. Failure to obtain and maintain those licenses may affect your employment status.