Esurance is looking for a Customer Insight Analyst to join a dynamic and award-winning team of individuals who are committed to making insurance smarter, easier, and dare we say- cooler. As part of a growing company that is focused on providing an outstanding customer experience, you’ll have the opportunity to expand your skills and discover your potential.
If you’re looking for a career at a socially conscious company that offers great benefits — including matching 401k and tuition reimbursement — then you may have just found your new home.
Esurance combines the spunk of a startup company with the backing of Allstate (the largest publicly held personal lines insurer in the U.S.) to create a unique, energized, and exciting place to work.
The Customer Insight Analyst gives the Esurance customer a voice grounded in customer feedback, internal data and competitive research. The position informs best-in-class service design and data-driven strategic decisions for all customer touch points. This role also supports excellence in analytics by developing and maintaining customer listening posts, consulting on experiment design, and ensuring that data are thoroughly captured and accurately processed.
- Strong quantitative, analytic, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to integrate business knowledge and analytical insight
- Experience working cross-functionally (e.g. developers, designers, product owners, response center management)
- Demonstrated proficiency with SQL or other query language required
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written - Strong skills in visual presentation of quantitative information
- Strong relationship management skills with external and internal customers
- Demonstrated ability to perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint and Word)
- Knowledge of statistical packages and text mining tools a plus
- Experience with Tableau preferred
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field or equivalent education required, plus 3 or more years of experience in a data, reporting, analytics or research role
- Or Masters degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field or equivalent education, plus 1 or more years of experience in a data, reporting, analytics or research role.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: Representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be able to operate a PC and sit for extended periods of time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At Esurance, being committed to our employees is not just something we say, it’s something we do. Our benefits package is designed to help our associates stay healthy, meet their long-term financial goals, and balance the demands of work and personal life. Esurance rewards hard work, dedication, and creativity with competitive salaries and a generous bonus system. We are committed to our employees and we are dedicated to creating a diverse, positive, innovative and team-oriented work environment.
Health & wellness
Family & Community