Esurance is looking for an Arbitration Specialist to join a dynamic and award-winning team of individuals who are committed to making insurance smarter, easier, and dare we say- cooler. As part of a growing company that is focused on providing an outstanding customer experience, you’ll have the opportunity to expand your skills and discover your potential.
If you’re looking for a career at a socially conscious company that offers great benefits — including matching 401k and tuition reimbursement — then you may have just found your new home.
Esurance combines the spunk of a startup company with the backing of Allstate (the largest publicly held personal lines insurer in the U.S.) to create a unique, energized, and exciting place to work.
The Arbitration Specialist provides excellent customer service to internal and external customers while handling arbitration claims. Develops resolution plans to recover payments where subrogation/arbitration potential have been identified. Reviews, analyzes and responds to arbitration files. Must be proficient at understanding coverage, interpreting policy language and recognizing potential exposures.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written with strong analytical and basic math skills.
- Excellent customer service and solid negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Access, and Word) and claims related software programs preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of arbitration, claims and subrogation claims
Experience / Education:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent education and/or equivalent work experience required.
- Three or more years of arbitration, subrogation and/or claims experience preferred.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: Representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be able to operate a PC and sit for extended periods of time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
At Esurance, being committed to our employees is not just something we say, it’s something we do. Our benefits package is designed to help our associates stay healthy, meet their long-term financial goals, and balance the demands of work and personal life. Esurance rewards hard work, dedication, and creativity with competitive salaries and a generous bonus system. We are committed to our employees and we are dedicated to creating a diverse, positive, innovative and team-oriented work environment.
Health & wellness
Family & Community