Esurance is looking for a Licensing Administrator to join a dynamic and award-winning team of individuals who are committed to making insurance smarter, easier, and dare we say- cooler. As part of a growing company that is focused on providing an outstanding customer experience, you’ll have the opportunity to expand your skills and discover your potential. If you’re looking for a career at a socially conscious company that offers great benefits — including matching 401k and tuition reimbursement — then you may have just found your new home. Esurance combines the spunk of a startup company with the backing of Allstate (the largest publicly held personal lines insurer in the U.S.) to create a unique, energized, and exciting place to work.
The Licensing Administrator is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of all agent, adjuster, and appraiser licensing related transactions in accordance with state laws, regulations, and established company procedures.
• Provide a high-level of service to customers (e.g., licensed employees agents and partner agents).
• Process agent, adjuster and appraiser licensing and appointment related transactions, including applications, renewals, changes, and terminations, are processed in accordance with state laws, regulation, and established company procedures.
• Coordinate continuing education for all licensed employees.
• Research state insurance laws and regulations pertaining to agent and adjuster licensing
• Maintain agent, adjuster and appraiser licensing information in the licensing database to ensure the accurate tracking of licensing activities
• Maintain positive relationships with state regulators and customers
• Adhere to company policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to resolve complex issues independently
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to read with thorough comprehension
• Ability to adhere to all organizational policies and procedures
Experience / Education:
• Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
• One to two years of property and casualty insurance experience preferred
Physical Demands and Work Environment: Representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be able to operate a PC and sit for extended periods of time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At Esurance, being committed to our employees is not just something we say, it’s something we do. Our benefits package is designed to help our associates stay healthy, meet their long-term financial goals, and balance the demands of work and personal life. Esurance rewards hard work, dedication, and creativity with competitive salaries and a generous bonus system. We are committed to our employees and we are dedicated to creating a diverse, positive, innovative and team-oriented work environment.
Health & wellness:
Family & Community